Pages

03 May 2011

'My Life' Board Game

During this workshop we were given the opportunity to create our own board games using our own experiences in London as our inspiration. It was very interesting from a creative point of view how every person has their own experiences and as a result perceives London very differently which also meant each board game was vastly different due to the way London was represented.




Above are examples of two contrasting creative pieces of work. The colours, method, style and ideas behind each board game is so different it is clear to see that the designers perceive London in very separate ways.


Above: My Board game.

I really enjoyed this workshop as it gave me a chance to explore different aspects of creativity and relate them to my personal life. After the workshop I felt that it was important to keep thinking about ways of interlinking the two and continued to think about other ways my perception of my life in london could be represented in a fun and systematic order. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages