Pages

21 December 2010

ISTD

I was searching for examples of typography that I liked. I began by looking online and I found some really cool stuff! I have never excessively looked for examples of typography before and I am fascinated by the amount of creativity out there. There is a certain uniqueness within every single example that I found. 




I think this piece is really clever. It is funky, easy(ish) to read and full of innovation. It is all the better for the fact that it was created from a few simple circles! 





This typeface, probably created for this piece, portrays the message perfectly. The font is bold, trying to scream out and the smearing portray a sense of discomfort.






This piece of graphic communication also seems to depict the message well. A true sense of serenity can be found within this. It is interesting to see that the letters used have been cut off half way down the middle yet it is still totally legible and comprehensible.




I think this typeface is absolutely brilliant! It is amazing to see how from one single finger print a whole alphabet can be formed. This is a good example of how something seemingly simple can be transformed in to many different things. 





Just like the above pieces of graphic communication, this typeface and layout truly portrays the message well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages