Pages

16 March 2011

Interbrand Project

Having just finished the project with Interbrand, I feel very relieved! I do feel, however, very privileged to have worked with them and I gained so much from all the amazing, talented people that we worked with! It was very interesting to see what goes on in the real world of design. What goes on behind the scenes and to see the faces behind a lot of the world famous brands. 


It was amazing to compare the difference between the first years' work and that of the second year. To begin with, I didn't really notice much of a difference. As time went on, I began to realise some subtle differences that really did make the work and presentations that much more amazing. I obviously don't expect to be the world's best designer at this point, but it's phenomenal to see how only one year can make the world of difference! The attention to detail, the decisions made, the design processes and the broadness of thought. The skill and experience that they portrayed whilst presenting their work was really inspiring and I aspire to create and present as well as they did.


It is coming to the end of our second term on the FdA at the LCC. I can't believe how fast it has gone! We are already starting the FMP and the second year is almost in sight! It is very daunting but even more inspiring and motivating than I thought. To see how far I have come in a mere six months gives me more motivation than ever! May the third term go as smoothly as the first two and I wish all my colleagues much luck in the coming, exciting final project of the year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages