Pages

08 April 2011

Double Take


I found this picture in a magazine recently and thought it was really interesting! Although it is not directly related to graphic design, I do have a certain knack for relating everything back to my life! It's very interesting to see how a quick glance at an image doesn't really leave a lasting effect but when given a few seconds more, the image turns into something wholly different! With a quick flick of a page, the reaction would be something like, "another dress, hmmm nice style" but when gazing upon the beauty of it and granting this outstanding piece of design a tiny bit more time, the reaction turns into "GOSH! THAT DRESS IS MADE OUT OF FOOD!!!!" Aubergine to be precise. I find that this relates to my design eye. A lot of the time, I will be flicking through something "designy" quite mundanely, and quite often I will double take at something I though was simple but n reality turned out to be something so much deeper!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages